Webster Hangzhou Program
Webster Hangzhou is located in the center of Hangzhou with modern internationalized facilities and resources. The establishment demonstrates the continual international development of the University. Webster Hangzhou highlights the mission of developing responsible global citizens, by following guidance from UN, supporting international academic and industrial collaboration, encouraging personalized development, helping young people become responsible individual for ready to contribute to making a sustainable world.
Attending the launch virtually from the US were Vice-President Prof James Loftus, Director International Admissions Ms Blerina Polovina and Director of Global Recruitment Mr Samrat Ray Chaudhuri. Attending in Hangzhou were Director of China Prof Richard Foristel, Director of China Partner Programs Ms Nelly Zhang, academic representatives Prof John Wilson, Dr Tim Klatte, and representatives of the Hangzhou team.
Why choose Webster Hangzhou?
Webster Hangzhou provides comprehensive support to ensure students have an excellent learning experience.
Located in Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang Province, a beautiful and historic city. It is only three subway stations away from Hangzhou's internationally-renowned West Lake, designated in 2011 as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
A newly-renovated teaching building, equipped with advanced teaching equipment providing students with an international-standard learning environment. A safe and friendly environment with excellent accommodation, catering and fitness facilities meeting the needs of a diverse range of students.
· Accredited programs by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
· International professional internship
· Learning materials in English
· International teaching methods and comprehensive academic support
· Highly international teaching and support staff team
· Small class size (maximum 25 students)
· Global citizenship overseas program
· One of Webster University global study centers
· Advance Signatory - United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education
· Member of the World Future Studies Federation
· Member of the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
· Member of the American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
· Partner of the Anglo-China Publishing in England
Further information please contact